Fluke 1503 - Insulation Tester
Availability: In stock
Ships tomorrow if ordered in the next 21 hours and 33 minutes!
The Fluke 1503 insulation resistance tester is a great, low cost solution for the requirements of the 18th edition, as well as being ideal for troubleshooting in industrial and commercial applications.
The compact and rugged design incorporates multiple test voltages and the remote test probe makes it easy to perform insulation and continuity tests in awkward areas.
The Fluke 1503 insulation tester features:
- User Selectable Test Voltages (500V / 1000V)
- Remote Test Probe for easy and safe measurements
- Auto-Discharge of Capacitive Voltage for added protection
- Live Circuit Detection, prevents testing if voltage >30V is detected
- Auto Power Off
- Large LCD Display with Backlight
- Continuity Test (200mA)
The Fluke 1503 insulation tester is supplied with:
- TP165X Remote Test Probe
- TL224 Suregrip Silicone Test Lead Set
- TP74 Lantern Tip Test Probes with Alligator Clips
- Yellow Rubber Holster
- Instruction Manual