Instrotech Code: FLU922 - £422.00
Today?s HVAC technicians want a simple solution for diagnosing ventilation issues. Differential pressure measurements only tell part of the story. Technicians also want to measure air velocity and flow, without having to resort to expensive, difficult to use, specialist tools. The Fluke 922 makes airflow measurements easy by combining three tools: differential pressure, airflow, and velocity into a single, rugged meter.
Use the Fluke 922 micromanometer to:
- Measure pressure drops across key HVAC equipment to drive peak performance and extend equipment life
- Match ventilation to occupant loads
- Monitor indoor vs. outdoor pressure relationships and manage the building envelope
- Promote indoor comfort and quality
- Perform duct traversals for accurate airflow readings
The standard model comes supplied with 2 x rubber hoses, wrist strap, 4 x AA batteries, user manual and soft carry case.