Instrotech Code: FLU2AC - £19.00
The Fluke 2AC is a non- contact voltage tester designed to be pocket-sized and easy to use. The Fluke 2AC tests for energized circuits and defective grounds. The tip of the pocket-sized tester will glow red when within close proximity of an outlet, terminal strip, or power cord where voltage is present.
Features of the Fluke 2AC VoltAlert:
- Voltage detection from 200 to 1000 V ac, suitable for a wide range of residential, commercial and industrial needs.
- Always on, using special low power circuitry to sustain battery life and ensure your 2AC is always ready.
- Innovative ‘Battery Check’ button function ensures battery is in good condition
- Category IV – 1000 V overvoltage rated product for best in class user protection
- Integrated clip design, optimized for pocket storage
- Powered by 2x AAA batteries (included)
- Fluke ruggedness and reliability
- Two-year warranty