Instrotech Code: FLU1652C - In Stock - £535.00
The Fluke 1652C is one of the most popular multifunction testers currently available.
Our current special offer bundle includes an R2 socket adaptor & a 50m wander lead on a convenient reel. This money saving offer is ideal for anyone starting out, or those looking to replace existing equipment.
With the Fluke brand name, you are assured of the reliability and robustness of the unit. Improvements have been made to the fused test probes, ensuring that the fuse remains locked in place, eliminating fluctuations in readings from worn fuse housings. In addition a unique adaptor is supplied that allows you to null both the 3 way leads and the mains lead with ease.
In terms of functions, the Fluke 1652C has it all:
Insulation Test & Continuity Test
There are three insulation ranges available, 250V, 500V & 1000V. The continuity function tests at 200mA, features an audible indication and a lead null feature ensures the resistance of the leads is stored and zeroed before carrying out the test.
Earth Loop Impedance Test
Both a low current and a high current earth loop test are available, catering for the requirements of both domestic and industrial requirements.
The RCD test function incorporates the standard trip time tests, an auto RCD test and a ramp test for troubleshooting problem circuits. 1/2I, 1I and 5I (0° and 180°) are carried out with ease using the Fluke 1652C.
A voltage test up to 500V is available.
Low batteries can cause readings to fluctuate or problems with the leads not zeroing. The Fluke 1652C features a simple battery test to see if the batteries require replacement.
Carry out a phase rotation test without the need for an additional instrument.
Where a tester is offered with a free manufacturers calibration certificate, this is issued at the time of manufacture and is valid from the date the equipment is commisioned into use. We offer an option of having the unit calibrated on the day of purchase for those who require it, and as such is charged at the rate shown.
Supply Voltage Measurement
- Voltage AC: 0V - 500V, 50/60 Hz, 0.1V Resolution
- Mains Socket Test: L-PE or L-N Reverse
Insulation Test Ranges
- Short Circuit Current: <2mA
- 250V: 0.01MΩ - 200MΩ
- 500V: 0.01MΩ - 500MΩ
- 1000V: 0.01MΩ - 1000MΩ
- Accuracy: +/- 3%, +/- 3 digits up to 99MΩ
- 250, 500 & 1000V into 1mA
- Output Voltage: +20% - 0% at rated load or less
Live Circuit Warnings
- Insulation: User Selectable 25V or 50V threshold with visual warning
- Continuity: >10V threshold
- Ohms: 0.01Ω - 2000Ω (+/- 1.5%, +/- 3 digits)
- Autoranging limits of 20Ω, 200Ω, 2000Ω
- Test Current: >200mA @ 2Ω
- Test Lead Null: Up To 2Ω (zero uses test button)
Loop Test Ranges
- Line / Earth Single Phase 12A: 0.01Ω - 20Ω
(Non Trip: +/- 3%, +/- 6 digits; High Current: +/- 2%, +/- 4 digits)
0.1Ω - 200Ω (Non Trip: +/-3%; High Current: +/-2%)
1Ω - 2000Ω (+/- 6%)
- Phase to Phase 20A: 0.01Ω - 19.99Ω (+/- 3%, +/- 4 digits)
0.1Ω - 200Ω (+/- 2%)
1Ω - 2000Ω (+/- 6%)
- Supply: 55V - 480V, 45Hz to 65Hz
- Supply: 55V - 270V, 45Hz to 65Hz
Prospective Shortcircuit Current PSC
Prospective fault current = nominal voltage / loop resistance
- Range: 0 - 10kA or 0 - 50 kA
- Supply: 100V - 265V, 45Hz to 65Hz
- Ranges: 1000mA, 500mA, 300mA, 100mA, 30mA, 10mA
- Type: 1/2I, I, 5I
- Ramp Test
- Current Accuracy:
No Trip (1/2I): 0% to -10% of test current
Trip (I and 5I): +10% to 0%
- Trip Time Accuracy: +/- 1%, +/- 1ms
- Selection: 25V or 50V
- Mains Input Voltage: 100 to 500V
- 6 x 1.5 Alkaline Cells Type LR6
- Battery Life: 3000 continuity tests